Karla Elgin, MA, MFTI
Registered Marriage & Family Therapist Intern
Note from Ms. Karla Click Here to read
- Classroom presentations (topics such as transitions, anger, test anxiety, friendship)
- Class observations
- Teacher consultations
- Group Counseling (grief, divorce, social skills, study skills)
- Brief Solution Focused Counseling for individuals and small groups
- Parent Consultations
- Crisis Counseling
- Community Resource Referrals
- Professional Therapy Services available by appointment outside of school hours and during the summer
Please sign and return the counseling permission form.
Individual and group counseling is available during the school day by appointment. Students may request an appointment by asking the teacher or by writing a note and putting it in the counselor’s mailbox. Parents may request appointments in person or by telephone. Informed consent is required for students for extended individual or small group counseling. Teachers may also refer a student to see the counselor.
Please contact Karla Elgin at 407-859-1536 ext. 133 or at Kelgin@rcaschool.com to discuss concerns about your child.